Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

WHEN PEOPLE say YOUR NO GOOD ...KEEP on SWINGING


I watched a baseball cartoon early this morning called EVERYONE'S HERO.I was most interested in Baseball of the major sports when I was young.I wasn't much interested in Football or Basketball but I did enjoy the game of Baseball and I did participate in some Track & Field events.Anyways I grew up in the Southern California Area in a town called COVINA.It is in the suburbs of Los Angeles.I was a Big Dodgers Fan.This movie EVERYONE'S HERO is a good movie and yes 50 year old men can enjoy a good cartoon every now and then.The movie centers around a 10 year old boy trying to return BABE RUTH'S missing Bat to him after it has been stolen by the opposing teams pitcher.It is World Series time you see and the Babe needs his bat.I found this movie relavant to our gay rights movement in that the boy is being told throughout the movie that he is no good and worthless much like our enemies in the straight world believe about us.The lesson learned is not to give up and KEEP SWINGING.That is why your support of the upcoming AIDS WALK at BILL CLINTON LIBRARY on June 2Nd and the FESTIVAL at the RIVER MARKET June 3rd is important.We must keep the Fight Going for Equality.I desire no Special Rights just Equal Rights.Let's get together the first weekend in June and celebrate.

No comments: