Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

BLUE FLAMINGOES FLY UPSIDE DOWN


I'm aging and interested in numbered facts dealing with the 21 years TWISTED has been around.It was not to long ago that we discovered the astonishing fact that we have now sold over 10,000 buttplugs.If you are interested in that tale check my blog on myspace http://www.myspace.com/mesonoftheral but this story is about pink flamingoes.It struck me that since we had sold a large number of buttplugs that we probably had sold a large number of our fine feathered friends as well. I ordered a dozen Pink Flamingo Pairs 84 times so 84 x 12 x 2 = 2016 actual plastic birds sold or given away.I am responsible for at least 2016 of the pink plastic creatures out there.They are pretty birds and the color is not that awful I mean blue is my favorite but a BLUE Flamingo just wouldn't fly the same.I did once wear a Pink Shirt I was 12 years old I think.Pink Flamingos are the White Ghettos lawn jockey.I did my part.I hope you enjoy the view as you drive by my customers houses.

No comments: