Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HUCKLEBERRY HOUND...GAY or NOT was a FREIND


I am one of those people that you see walking around with a coffee cup in his hand.I drink coffee and collect things.You could classify me as a Coffee drinker and Collector Nerd.I like Huckleberry Hound and always have.Their were many cartoon favorites as a child but for some reason Huckleberry Hound stood OUT to me.I don't think I realized at the time he acted so GAY but when I watched that episode of the Simpsons called Behind the Laughter where Huckleberry admits that He was so Gay I wondered if thats why I liked him so much.He also in the Simpson Parody admits that He was so GAY...and Couldn't tell anyone and most people didn't back then.I have always just been me.Catagories scare me.We should all just be who we are and leave it at that.I have managed to acquire 13 different FUNKO Huckleberry Wobblers and some are Rare and Hard to Find.Their are 5 that still elude my capture but then that's what makes collecting fun.It's the Hunt and the Chase.

No comments: