Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, April 30, 2007

WE ARE ONE PEOPLE


My Shop as the Community is a very Diverse One.It is Made Up of Straight People and Gay People and Black People and White People.In the Photograph taken at TWISTED recently One Guy is Straight and the Other Gay and One is Black and the Other White.They Embrace each other as if They are One.One People who Care About each Other No Matter What.I am Lucky That These are the Images I Live with Day In and Day Out.I don't Get Out Much so I'm not subjected to the Hate I Read about by so Many of You.I am Thankful that the People who come to My Shop are Tolerant and Caring People.I Would Have it no Other Way.

No comments: