Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, May 4, 2007

Summer is on the Way


Soon after the Aids Walk and Pride Festival in Little Rock the first weekend in june people will be getting ready for the hooplah surrounding the birth of our nation.The Fourth of July is a time our family gets together for good eats and fireworks.We usually go all out and put on an elaberate display.The photo shows my brother David who lives in Russellville having recently relocated here from California and his younger son Jason.I like Jason because he is his own person.He is an independant thinker by that I mean he is who he is and he really doesn't care what others might think of who he is.He and I are alot alike in that reguard.I always have beat the drum a little different and Jason does as well.

No comments: