Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, January 26, 2008

MENS ROOM 3 with DAMIEN CROSSE

The Ozark Mtn's are real close and had I known Damien was there he would not have been safe.I think this movie has some other HOT guys in it but who cares.Just buy the dang thing and make Damien happy.On a more serious note Damien is involved in some Double Penetrating Action and some Watersports so if you want to see it all you must buy the Director's Expanded Edit.Anything less just wouldn't be right.I really liked Mens Room 1 & 2 so I'm sure Joe Gage will not disappoint us with this one.

1 comment:

Y said...

Damien,Arpad,Alex...yeah this flic is a must!