Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

FRED PHELPS to PICKET HEATH LEDGER MEMORIAL SERVICE


It was announced on that God Hates Fags website of his.The one thing I take away from this is "they" also recognize the impact Heath Ledger had on the straight communities perception of us gay people by his doing the Brokeback Mountain film.It scares them to think he might have actually wittled away at the gay hate,so now they are going to get back at him by picketing his service and of course it gets "them" a little publicity.

2 comments:

Stephen R. said...

Thanks for posting this. I hadn't heard this at all. His stupidity and hatred never cease to amaze me. At times, listening to that man, I fear that Darwin was wrong.

Mark in DE said...

How is it that they can ignore the most widely accepted Biblical fact: God made and loves us ALL?

How presumptuous to think that they can speak for God! Self-righteous hypocrits.

Mark :-)