Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, May 5, 2007

A VERY HOT AFFORDABLE SHOE


New Balance has come out with a nice looking EASY ON EASY OFF athletic shoe.I have only seen it in gray which is not my favorite color.I'm a colorful kinda guy and gray comes off as to drab and to conservative.Nonetheless I like the look and feel of the shoe.It is a soft leather ...Firm yet Flexible...the front and bottom is very much like a tennis shoe but with no laces and the back sides is open it just kinda curves up around the heel of the foot leaving the ankle exposed.We all know how sexy those exposed ankles can be so its a win win.The person wearing the shoe is in comfort and the person looking at person wearing the shoe is in glory from the great eye appeal.You may have a hard time finding this shoe it is a new design and hasn't been seen in any stores around these parts yet but it is available online.I can only hope they will expand the color choices soon.The photo is of a friend of mine who goes by the name David and he made me promise to not post his face on the blog so you will just have to settle for a peek at his gorgeous legs.

No comments: