Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, April 30, 2007

I AM A SUCKER FOR CAMOUFLAGE and BAREFEET


You find CAMOUFLAGE allover Arkansas and You run into Barefeet quite often but you dont always get it together at the same time all at once if you know what I mean.This picture is of Patrick a good friend of mine and super fine model.I take pictures of his camouflage pants and barefeet all the time but then I am TWISTED as they say.I think my attraction to this look started with my early days of military service.I was in the Army for 10 years starting way back in 1974.

No comments: