Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, April 30, 2007

NEW HANNA BARBERA BOOK by BRIAN MARIOTTI


If you are a Collector Nerd like myself or a Cartoon Nut , Fan of Hanna - Barbera you will Love this new book by Brian Mariotti.Brian runs my most Favorite company I do business with FUNKO.They produce Wacky Wobblers and vinyl figures of characters we all grew up loving.The book recently released by Brian is 174 pages of An Authorized Guide to Hanna Barbera Collectibles.The Forward is by Joe Barbera himself.Brian Mariotti is one the biggest Hanna Barbera Fans on the planet and has one of the best collections of Hanna Barbera collectibles around.As with everything Brian does the book is Top Drawer.I suggest you search it out and add it to your coffee table soon.It will do nothing but spark endless conversations about the characters and toys we loved as a child.

No comments: