Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, May 3, 2007

FLYING in the RIGHT DIRECTION


Most of you are aware of my being 50 years old and that I have been at the helm of TWISTED for a little over 21 years now.If I'm 50 then you can imagine my Moms age as somewhat older.I won't reveal her age that's not the right thing to do.Family is important to me even though I work constantly and don't get to spend as much time visiting my parents and brothers and sisters and nieces and nephews etc. etc. etc.I do on the other hand get to see my other family the Gay Community Family as the pop in and out of the store.We should all spend as much quality time with those that we care about as we possibly can.Sickness can bring it our attention in a fast way but it is true because at any moment all can be lost.Just as I hope to spend some time with my Mom and visit with my Brother and his family that are here from California I also hope that the Gay Community comes together that first weekend in June for the Aids Walk Saturday the 2nd at the Clinton Library...I will be there at 10:00 am and lend support to an important cause within our community and then of course my store will have a booth at the big Pride Festival at the River Market Sunday June 3rd.Families coming together to support each other.The picture I have chosen for this post was taken last summer in a helicopter as it was about to fly me (on the right in red shirt) and my buddy Cliffton over and through the Grand Canyon.It was taken on my camera by a family from Sweden that spoke no English but they wanted me to take pics of them and they offered to take pics of us.Thats what good people do HELP EACH OTHER OUT.Think about your Families and Friends and what SUPPORT you may be able to lend them.

No comments: