Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Wednesday, May 2, 2007

BLOOD & FAMILY


I have been under alot of stress the past couple of weeks with the Store and getting ready for the Rodeo that was last weekend and the Pride Festival that is a month away.It is our traditional slow time with it being Tax Season and with the big jump in gas prices Money has been trickling in not pouring in.On top of the Business worries and Extra Heavy workload my Mom has been in the hospital the past 12 Days and just got to come home today.She came home weak and tired.Not good after 12 days of bed rest.She was very sick and has a ways to go to a full recovery.I am glad shes home.In the picture that was taken in the summer of 2006 she is the one on the right with the maroon apron on.She likes to cook and is a Great Cook at that, so it's not unusual to see her in the kitchen with her apron on.Standing next to her is Dottie in the yellow outfit and on the other end is my moms sister and my aunt Nita wearing her turquoise top.As you may notice the reason my mom cooks so much is because our mouths are always open but truthfully our mouths are open so much because we are always laughing.Nita likes to tell jokes.I will have more on Nita in the weeks to come but this story is about my mom and how I wanted to say how thankful I am she got to go home and to let her know that I was thinking about her round the clock.

No comments: