Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, January 19, 2008

GLOBAL

It is interesting to me to see where the majority of my blog readers live.I have only had the new sitemeter for 10 days so this is not reflective of the lifetime of the blog.Given a little more time we may get another picture.

1 comment:

Y said...

The majority of mine also live in the US,but it is not that big part as yours.The others are from France,Italy,Germany,Greece etc...