Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, January 14, 2008

School Teacher Caught Having Fun and Forced to Resign


The main reason many people do not engage in sex in public is that there are laws against it--indecent exposure,public indecency,disturbing the peace etc.--and violators can be and are arrested for such offenses.If people really found public sexuality shameful,there would be no need for laws to prevent it,would there?People do have sex in public all the time.I have witnessed people engaging in sex at private homes,at parties,at bars,at bathhouses,in rest rooms,in parks,in forest reserves,in parking lots and yes even in my store.

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

I'm sure its hot to have sex in public, but its not worth the risk in my opinion.

Mark :-)