Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, January 14, 2008

ALL AROUND

Things are moving quickly around me all the time.It seems like yesterday I was 49 and my Grandfather was still alive as was my Mother and my best Childhood friend who died the Sunday before Christmas at the age of 52 just one year older than me.I didn't blog about it at the time because it was the holidays and the first one without my Mom so...The five other deaths that occurred to people I knew well were sad and terrible but not like these three.At 49 I was not blogging which has been my therapy through it all.Things are moving quickly around me all the time.

No comments: