Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

if i had two DEAD RATS i would give you one

I was walking out my back door to get some pictures of the guys in the band when I noticed a Dead Rat laying there.My first thought was what kind of rat walks up to your back door and rolls over and dies? Did he perhaps run across some poison next door and only made that far or did someone leave me a present...It is getting close to Halloween you know.

No comments: