Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, November 1, 2007

SPIDEY CAN'T TWIST

SPIDERMAN 3 was released on DVD Tuesday past so I watched it last night while enjoying a bowl of Homemade Soup.I must say it is very hard pressed to find any gay element in this movie.Now it is true Harry and Mary Jane do the TWIST and we all know from FABULON how Fabulous the Twist is but It was in those final moments of the movie when Peter is saying goodbye to his dying friend and smiling and then forcing a cry as he and Harry tell each other how much they care for one another and are BEST BUDS and all that mushy jazz that I felt a connection between them that we can only speculate about.



No comments: