Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, October 28, 2007

25

In the past couple of weeks I have had quite a few offers of a roll in the hay from guys who are 25.I have decided that 25 must be that perfect age.Guys at 25 are probably over the I must be with someone my own age or under stigma.They seem to be ready to move on or up the age ladder and experiance new things.I found it necessary to decline all the offers but one but I was thrilled they asked.

No comments: