Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, October 27, 2007

NATIONAL PICK YOUR CALENDAR SEASON

It's getting cooler and it's soon to be Halloween so that can only mean one thing it's time to pick the MEN who are going to get you through 2008.We have an assortment of Calendars that is sure to please.You could go with Steven Underhill even though it has no color ( I Like Color because I see Life and Men in Color), or maybe your choice could be the BEAR Calendar.Now I could go with a Bear in October but my July has to be not so furry.CHI CHI'S SMUT might be a good choice as it has an assortment of hot young studs.Finally we have the BLACK MEN'S CALENDAR.This year's Black Men 2008 looks exceptionally good.My thinking is they should have just got together and mixed it up a little like Chi Chi could have took October's Bear and Steven Underhill could have borrowed Chi Chi's Smut Guy from March.I'm telling you it give you more variety and I like variety.

1 comment:

Y said...

The BearMen calender seems to be the hottest one![at least for me]