Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, December 2, 2007

WORLDS AIDS DAY

I went out to the Clinton Library this afternoon to take part in the World Aids Day event.The National Aids Memorial Quilt brought in a couple thousand Quilt Panels.I had been to Washington D.C. and saw the Quilt the last time it was on display there.In one of the photos you see a guy taking a picture of a Quilt and that Quilt was taken to Washington D.C. that year which I believe was 1998.The last time the guy taking the picture saw that panel was back then.The panel is of a dear friend of his and also someone who shopped at my store.These photos were taken as the event closed and the panels were being folded and packed.The blue box is a crate that carries the panels from here to there.These panels were going to Pulaski Tech here in Arkansas to be on display for some time before being sent back home.














No comments: