Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

NEWS FILMING FLIP FLOPS


I have been nursing a Super Humdinger of a Migraine Headache today so my posting here and there has been light.I did force myself to go to the bank this afternoon around bank closing time.When I returned the newsman and his camera buddy were interviewing and filming a good looking guy wearing flip-flops.I couldn't pass the flip flops up.It was 40 degrees at the time so seeing bare toes is a rarity about now.I will have to watch the news later tonight to see what it was about.

3 comments:

Mark in DE said...

Yeah, the guy in the flip flops is hot!

Mark :-)

Sue said...

Hope your migraine goes away. Let us know why flip flops in December!

Y said...

Sorry to hear about your migraine.I had some recently.
Sucks.