Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, December 3, 2007

DESI

Desi and a friend of his stopped by yesterday not long after I got back from taking pics at the parade.I was to worn out to do any more posting last night.Laundyboi , Skaterboi , The Quilt , The Parade and working the store took it's toll.Anyways Desi came in and rode around on one of our Razor Scooters.We have a green one and a blue one that have hung around for a few years.He was turning a corner and crashed but I didn't have the camera on me at the time.I asked him to recreate the incident but he declined.


1 comment:

Sue said...

There sure are a lot of hot boys in Little Rock!