Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, December 6, 2007

CAPITOL CHRISTMAS

I promised you a look at the Christmas Decor at the State Capitol.I took these on two different trips to the post office.They have bus loads of kids coming everyday from allover the state for two weeks to sing Christmas songs and the last picture is outside on the capitol steps of one of those groups.They had just finished singing and were waiting for there bus to give them a ride back home.




No comments: