Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, December 8, 2007

STRIPES

I had put my shorts in the mail sealing the envelope real good with lots of packing tape.The next couple of weeks I was filled with all sorts of anticipation.Finally the package arrived with John's shorts that he had sent from Yorks and Hummer in the United Kingdom.The trade was successful.He had mine and I now had his.I had sent him a plain pair of white Jockey shorts but he had sent a fancy black stripe boxer short.The day the package arrived was a busy and hectic day so when the day ended I was more than ready for a peek and a sniff.John is a 5'11" 22 year old soccer fanatic that weighs 165 lbs so it is easy to drum up all sorts of fantasies about him.

1 comment:

Mark in DE said...

WHOA - does he have a license for that??? It looks dangerous.

Mark :-)