Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, November 23, 2007

THANKSGIVING FEAST #2

I ate at my Brother's around 2 p.m. and left their house around 4 p.m. It;s about an hour and 10 minute drive back to Little Rock.I had agreed to meet some Buddies at Ryan's a little past 5 p.m. to eat more Turkey.They had to work and got off at 5.The white meat of the Turkey was moister at Ryan's but I think they do something to get it that way that I probably don't care to know.The dressing or stuffing was a thousand times better at my brother's.That pecan pie at Ryan's was like eating a whole bag of sugar.It still has me buzzing.Another Thanksgiving has come and gone.All in All it was a great day.



No comments: