Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, November 23, 2007

For the Fun of It!

Jo who is pictured in the Family Time post recently had a gallstone removed.This gallstone was quite large but having not seen very many of them not quite sure how it compares to other's.A few nights ago on on a late night talk show they had a extra large chip of some sort that had sold on eBay for just under 200 bucks.I think it was a Cheetoh.Jo told me if i wanted to try and sell her Gallstone I could.It might would be fun just to see what some fool would be willing to spend on it.

2 comments:

joe*to*hell said...

isnt that one of those amaretto cookies?

mountii said...

that rock reminds me of alot of things that i'm to scared to put on anyone else's blog but mine for obvisous reasons....and i don't want the admin of this site blocking me ....

LOVE THE BLOG LOL