Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, November 23, 2007

FAMILY TIME

My First Thanksgiving feast was at my Brother's House.His name is David and is pictured in a white T-Shirt.My step-father Dick is shown carving the turkey.Jason one of my nephews played games while Steven my other nephew enjoyed a Newcastle Brown ale.Jason and Steven have different mothers so Jason's mom Jo is shown standing behind a platter of carved turkey.The couple shown together is Jo's Mom and Dad.The food was delicious and the visit was great.The bread rolls were homemade by some church ladies that live down the street from my brother.They came door to door a few days before Thanksgiving selling a dozen rolls for $3.50 a dozen to raise money for the church.Jo ordered 5 dozen and they delivered them early Thanksgiving morning ready to pop in the oven.They were very good.





1 comment:

Sue said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dennis!