Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, November 24, 2007

SNEAKERS



I like guys in sneakers and sneakers are somewhat of a turn on but sitting at the computer and sniffing them is more than I am willing to do.This guy lives in Missouri you may want to look him up if your passing through his area.

3 comments:

Y said...

These pics are so hot esp the second one.Woof!

Sue said...

So does he like sniffing worn ones or new?

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

Sue the one he is sniffing in the pic is a worn one ...good and smelly.