Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

SUPER 7 & the RED LUCKY CAT




As most of you know by now I am a Collector of Toys.I have spoke many times about Funko the Wacky Wobbler Maker.I actually have another company I do a lot of business with and thats SUPER 7 in San Francisco.It's through Super 7 I am able to get most of the REAL x HEAD toys that are made in limited quantities in Japan.I received this Red Version of the Lucky Cat today.The Lucky Cats are not my favorite of the REAL HEADS but being REAL HEADS I have no choice but to add them to the collection.You see thats what collecting is an addiction.My favorite REAL HEADS are the MUTANT EVIL and MUTANT HEAD .I will post some pics of those characters soon.If you like Japanese Toys and haven't heard of Super 7 you should check them out at WWW.SUPER7STORE.COM or call 415.409.4700 and ask for ISAAC or any of the other rad SUPER 7 workers.You may get lucky and get the leader Brian a SUPER guy running a SUPER company with the help of a lot of Super people.

No comments: