Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, June 16, 2007

GOOD BOYS : MENI & TAL


I just finished watching and reading this film.I usually don't get to far with a subtitled movie but this one held my interest.The acting was good and the filmaker new how to tell a story.It is a seedy story of sex and drugs in Tel Aviv.My only major complaint was the fact i was at the end left hungry for more.I wanted to see what happened with all the characters.They were all so interesting and anything and everything could have happened with them.I think most of all I wanted to know if the child stayed with Meni or went to a social worker.I had a lot of questions at the end.I guess a film that make you care about the worst of characters and have you asking questions at the end has done its job well.I enjoyed this film and think you will too.

No comments: