Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, June 14, 2007

LOVE LIFE and I DO


My 100th post talks about the film I watched early this morning LOVE LIFE.I did enjoy the movie but I enjoyed the idea of the movie more than the actual movie as it was acted.I thought the acting was soft or should I say weak.I guess the characters are suppose to be weak having lived their lives as lies.I have been lucky to have been who I am throughout my entire life.I do remember in elementary school pretending to like this girl named Donna just because I thought it would be cool to have a girlfriend or something.I can't imagine having to pretend to be something your not into adulthood.I was fortunate to have been set free at an early age.No lies to carry forward.I am who I am take it or leave it for better or worse ... i LOVE LIFE.

No comments: