Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Sunday, June 10, 2007

STEVEN DAVID HICKEY : COVINA CLASS of 2007


My nephew STEVEN DAVID HICKEY graduates from COVINA HIGH SCHOOL this week.His plans after graduation is to join us fine folks in Arkansas.He will be living in the Russellville area soon.He is my brother David's oldest son.Steven is a good kid and seems to have his head screwed on straight.I wish Steven all the best with future schooling and adjusting to the move from California to Arkansas.

No comments: