Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the LOST LANGUAGE of CRANES


I watched this film early this morning.I have seen it before.It is a moving drama about the damage that can be done by long-kept secrets.It is really quite amazing how little has changed since the film was made.The subject matter is still relevant today.Some married men are pretenting to be straight and living a lie and sneaking intimacies with other men whenever the chance affords itself.I imagine it has always gone on throughout our history and probably will continue for many years to come.This film THE LOST LANGUAGE OF THE CRANES is a well acted film and moves well from scene to scene.If you have never seen it you should.

No comments: