Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, January 28, 2008

MONDAY MOIST

The shower was still going and he was stll just standing there.He backed into the spray,letting the water play across his back allowing some of the moisture to hit me in the face.I stared at his muscular shoulders and hairless pecs as he slowly washed off.As he rinsed off,I kept my eye on the dark haired gemini from Plano,Texas.He didn't move.He had closed his mouth and I thought what a pity.I had something I wanted to put in it.But I was sure I wouldn't have to work too hard to pry it open when the time came.

No comments: