Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GO VOTE!

Early voting started today in the state of ARKANSAS.I don't care who you vote for but I would like to see you go vote at your earliest opportunity.I know the choices suck.In the past 2 presidential elections you put the worst president of my lifetime in the white house.It can't get much worse than that.We can only go uphill or downhill from there.It will probably be 20 years before a candidate actually has the balls to get up before the world and say how shitty it is to treat gay people like crap.We will just have to support unsupportive candidates until that time comes.They all suck when it comes to gay rights which are really just human rights for gay people.Just go vote tomorrow or the next day and then you won't have to think about it till November.

No comments: