Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, September 29, 2007

RICK & STEVE the happiest gay couple in all the world

A very funny and unique way to make us laugh at ourselves.I watched the complete first season which I believe will end the series.It has 6 episodes all 6 being equally funny.If you click on the post title you can visit the official website and sign up and create your own episodes.The show does live on in some form on the web.

No comments: