Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, September 27, 2007

CRAZY COOL from FUNKO for 2008

OK so we pretty much know what Funko has in store for us in 2007 so why not a peek at 2008.Yes Funko has just gave us a look at some new releases for next year and I haven't a clue as to what the heck they are but cheese looks good.I've been told that these are characters from the show that got kids to say "I POOTED" after each fart.I thought everyone always said that as a kid.Anyways they are cool looking characters and I will probably like as much as those Happy Tree Friends.

No comments: