Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, September 24, 2007

THE GYMNAST

When I was in my early years of High School around age 14 - 15 my best friend was attending classes during the summer months at Cal State Fullerton.I had nothing better to do than tag along and sit in on some awesome classes and look at all the hot guys.I would always manage to end up in the gym.Cal state Fullerton is known for all the trophies it has won in Gymnastics male and female.I always had my eye on won more than the other but I do enjoy good gymnasts of either sex.I watched THE GYMNAST yesterday and it was a good lesbian love story with the main character a famous olympic gymnast that was famous for failing.She failed not only to win a medal but married into a failed marriage as well.She is very unhappy until she has a chance to do something gymnastic in art and dance performance with another female that she soon falls in love with.It is a good story and well acted.You should check it out.

No comments: