Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

ALL I ever WANTED was to Catch!

When I was in young and growing up I played a little ball and always found myself in the outfield.I think I'm still playing the outfield always waiting for something to fly my way.If I were the pitcher or the catcher things would be more clear you would know where you stood and what was coming your way.Just standing there waiting for it to happen is a big waste of time.If I had the choice I would want to be the best CATCHER ever.

No comments: