Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, June 9, 2007

SQUEEZE ME


I am a Coffeeholic.I can almost always be seen with a nice hot cup of black java.Dr. Pepper is my soda of choice.My grandfather on my father's side was a Dr. Pepper Luver.I acquired a taste for it back in the early 60's.Last night I tried the Newer variation of Sierra Mist you know the one with the Lemon Squeeze.I actually liked it more than I thought I would.It is sparkly and refreshing and not so sweet.I'm not to sure how much stock you place in the Soda review of a Coffee drinker but hey try it for yourself you just might like it.

No comments: