Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

HELEN MOORE

My mother's aunt passed away last night.Her name was Helen Moore.She was the sister of my mother's dad.I liked and loved Aunt Helen.She was a good person.Her husband George had passed away many years ago.She had 2 children a daughter Nancy and a son George Jr.George Jr. is a little person.It was Helen and Jr as we all call him that lived together in the same house after Uncle George left us.She lived a good long life and I will miss her.I do have many memories of her as we had many family gatherings over the years.It was 19 months ago that my father's dad passed away.It was during that time I discovered I don't handle death of people I really care about very well.I cried uncontrollably for a couple of months after that.Aunt Helen is one of those people who has had great influence over me.She set a great example of how one should live a life.I admired her and truely appreciate the fact I knew her.I did cry this morning upon hearing the news.

No comments: