Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, June 7, 2007

2 in my BLURRED VISION SERIES




I have been photographing things the majority of my life.I think my parents gave me my first camera some 45 years ago.I have a series I call BLURRED VISION.I purposely try to blurr the image to make the viewer have to work harder to decipher what it is who it is and possibly what deeper meaning it may have.These are 2 of those in the series and they both tell a story.It's your story.Only I know the real story.

No comments: