Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, May 21, 2007

STAR WARS , FUNKO & THOSE BOBBLY THINGS


I have mentioned before that FUNKO is one of my most favorite companies on this planet we all call earth.STAR WARS is also among my alltime favorite films.You can imagine how excited I was to learn that the Two forces had come together.Starting in July and continuing on for 2-3 years FUNKO will be giving us WACKY WOBBLER (bobble-heads for you that don't know what a WACKY WOBBLER is) and STAR WARS fans a selection of awesome collectible toys to add to our collections.If you haven't heard of FUNKO you can check them out at http://www.funko.com/ . Funko is a lot more than just plastic wobblers.They are a Family made up of collectors all over the planet.I was a Collector of the Year last year and took first place in the costume contest being dressed as a TO-FU WOBBLER so you can believe me when I tell you this because I'm deeply involved as a RETAILER who sells and SUPPORTS and a COLLECTOR who buys sells trades and CARES...FUNKO the company is Great and the Wobbler Community ( FUNATICS we are called because we believe in FUN ) are out of this world.

No comments: