Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Thursday, May 24, 2007

DOUBLE - YOLKED EGGS or JUST YOUNG CHICKS


I always assumed Double Yolk Eggs were a Rare Thing in Life.The other night A Dozen Eggs were purchased at a local Kroger store.I put three of those Eggs in a pan to boil and went about my business to prepare the rest of the nights meal.I was not to surprised when I pealed the shell off the first egg and found a Double Yolk inside so I chopped the egg up and destroyed the evidence but then I pealed the second Egg and another Double Yolk and then I pealed the third Egg and I be dag gummed if another Double Yolk didn't appear.I wish I hadn't chopped the first Egg up but I did get a Picture of the other Two. I actually believe the whole Dozen may be Double Yolks.Time will tell as I am not going to eat 12 Eggs in One Day to find out.The answer may be on the Frequently Asked Question page of GOLDEN VALLEY FOODS LTD. website check it out if your so inclined. http://www.goldenvalley.com/faq.html

No comments: