Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, May 26, 2007

MILITARY DAYS in FULDA GERMANY


The Picture with this post shows me doing the Military Police thing.I was guarding the Main Entrance to the base in FULDA GERMANY on a snow covered day somewhere in the neighborhood of 27 years ago.I enjoyed my time in the Military and especially my time in Germany.It was so interesting to explore a new land and meet people who were so different from those living here in the USA.Fulda is a Most Wonderful and Very Beautiful Hidden Treasure of the planet.I have a friend who has posted a webshot album of the city showing a small portion of the architecture that can be found there.His name is Klaus and if you want to view his pictures of FULDA check out http://community.webshots.com/album/33959328sLNmuU .

No comments: