Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, September 9, 2011

SURVIVOR SOUTH PACIFIC season 23 starts this coming WEDNESDAY sept 14

John Cochran

Keith Tollefson

Brandon Hantz

Albert Destrade
Ozzy and Coach are the returnees.You know how I feel about returnees they have an unfair advantage since they are Survivor Careerest.That being said ... I love OZZY.It's just as a Survivor Purist I feel everyone should be equal when the game starts.Fresh Newbies.So while you survivor fans are watching Ozzy and Coach I will have my eyes on ...........John , Keith , Brandon and Albert.I think John and Keith start out as tribemates on Team Savaii and then Brandon and Albert are together on Team Upolu.I'm hoping Ozzy is on the Savaii Tribe.We will find out Wednesday.I think it's going to be a great season.Oh this season seems to have one of the strongest female grouping in a while.Their are a couple of girls that I am excited for as players.I will let you know about them before Wednesday most likely.

No comments: