Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, September 5, 2011

DALLAS 2012

I'm excited for the return of Dallas.It will be on TNT in the summer of 2012.It was a series popular in the 80's and 90's.Three actors from the series will reprise their roles Larry Hagman , Patrick Duffy and Linda Gray along with a new generation including the 2 heartthrobs Josh Henderson and Jesse Metcalfe pictured above.

2 comments:

Y said...

I love Dallas! My faves were Bobby (Patrick) and Pamela (Victoria Principal). I started watching the series as a kid in the early 90`s here in my country. It was a hit!

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

Yes I also watched it all the time.Josh is playing Jr's son while Jesse is Bobby's adopted son and of course they are both like their dads and at odds all the time.Hope they can capture a audience.