Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Monday, September 5, 2011

IN CELEBRATION OF LABOR DAY : IS THIS THE WORST JOB YOU COULD HAVE ?

 

Benefits of Sweaty Armpit Odor

Take a BIG WHIFF of this news.
Studies have found that women who sniff armpits of males feel more relaxed. Pheromones, a substance found in male armpits are found to affect and modify emotions and mood in women.I'm guessing no studies were done to see if this is true with men or not.I do know that I find a little sniffing enjoyable.Who would have thought that males cologne is to blame for our moody ways.


No comments: