Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Go See Rise of The Planet of the Apes



While I thought James Franco was flat in his performance I think Andy Serkis deserves an Oscar Nomination for his stunning portrayal of Caesar.I liked the movie and found myself easily caring for all the characters.I was half way into the movie when I heard someone say "I don't know if I'm suppose to feel sorry for the humans or the apes." So true. Caesar suffers much abuse from the humans and John Lithgow as James Franco's Dad is brilliant as a sufferer of Alzheimers Disease.It is James Franco's quest to save his dying father that leads to him inadvertently granting apes the intelligence needed to start their revolution.You really should see this film as it is one of the best films this year and if you are a Planet of The Apes franchise fan it is a must see prequel.

No comments: