Maybe You Be Jack!

In a stubborn mood , I can be an inspiration for any ass , but some mules still love me.

THINGS I'VE HEARD

‎"If you need to shave, and you still collect baseball cards, you're gay. If you're a kid, the cards are keepsakes of your idols. If you're a grown man, they're pictures of men."

FEATURED TITLES

TLA

Search for a Movie at tlavideo.com
Search For:

COMMON SENSE

YUM

YUM
Don't Let It Get Away!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

CBS WILL ANNOUNCE THE CAST FOR SURVIVOR 23 IN THE NEXT DAY OR TWO BUT IF IT'S TRUE THAT KEITH TOLLEFSON IS ONE OF THEM I MIGHT JUST HAVE TO ROOT FOR HIM TO WIN AT LEAST UNTIL HE GETS HIS TORCH SNUFFED OUT OR HIS BUFF TOSSED IN THE FIRE

I'm also liking this Alberto Destrade now going by Albert and John Cockran and of course what Survivor Fan doesn't love some Ozzy.

No comments: